Tree Removal Services in Ottawa
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary.
Ottawa Tree Removal Services
As self-proclaimed tree lovers, there’s nothing we dislike more than having to uproot a tree and drag it away from its home. But we also understand that this is a last resort, and trees pose many risks to homes if not taken care of. When a falling tree damages a home, car, business or government building, the vast majority of the time it could have been avoided had the proper safety measures been taken. Rock’s Tree Service offers expert, fully insured, and fast residential and commercial tree removal services throughout the Ottawa region and surrounding area.
Our tree experts will survey the property, determine the best plan of action, provide you a free and honest quote, and get to work on mitigating the dangers immediately. Our goal is to make this process as convenient and stress-free for you as possible. Our tree removal services hinge on:
- Efficient work times
- A clean work area
- Fast and comprehensive cleanup
- Open and affordable pricing
- Providing expert report for permits requirements
- Working efficiently and safely
- Top notch customer service
Our combined years of customer service and stunning record in the local area is a product of our passion for caring for trees, the pride we take in seeing a job well done, and our commitment to customer service. Caring for Mother Nature is more than just a job to us, it’s what we love to do.
Why choose professional tree services?
When not cared for properly, trees can pose a danger to people and homes. By law, you need to take the proper steps to ensure safety. Going it alone might be tempting, but please be aware that this process is often much more complex than simply cutting down a branch. There’s a reason why tree experts need to go through rigorous training and achieve certification. Choosing a professional service ensures that the job is done right and you, your home, and family are as safe as possible.
Signs that it’s time to remove that tree
To us, trees are works of art. They are guardians against the sun, makers of oxygen, accents for your property, and more. But there are a few instances where safety needs to be of utmost importance. Here are some signs that it’s time to call Rock’s Tree Service for an assessment:
- The soil is heaving (turned up) at the base of the tree
- Fungi such as mushrooms are growing around the trunk
- Excessive cracking in the trunk
- Dead hanging branches in the canopy
Trees are alive, and like all other living things, they age. The signs will be clear. Of course, there are even more obvious signs. If the tree is totally leaning to one side, please call us immediately!
Rock’s Tree Service is one of Ottawa’s leading tree removal experts. Our employees are trained by Arboriculture Canada, we are fully insured, and we are dedicated to customer service. Contact us today if you need a tree removed!
Rock’s Tree Service is dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers in a safe and efficient manner along with competitive pricing.
Why use a crane to remove a tree?
Our crane is used to remove hazardous or awkwardly located trees safely and efficiently. Using the crane also greatly reduces the amount of time that it takes to remove the tree and it also decreases the impact to the surroundings.
How is a tree removed using a crane?
- SURVEY: The tree removal crew will survey the site upon arrival and identify the best area for the crane to be set up. Factors such as elevation/grade changes, overhead obstacles, and distance from the landing will be taken into consideration.
- STRATEGIZE: Each tree is different and will require a different course of action for removal. Prior to lifting the tree climber/cutter into place, the crane operator and tree climber will formulate a strategy for the removal process.
- REMOVAL: The climber will tie his support line into a secure place and he will then signal for the crane operator to lift him to the designated point where the crane will attach to the tree for removal. Once the climber has secured himself, he will make the appropriate cut. Simultaneously, the crane operator will apply the correct amount of force and boom the crane into the correct place for extraction of the piece. As soon as the piece has been cut all the way, it will be safely lifted and maneuvered through the air to the drop zone. Piece by piece, the tree will be removed in a safe and efficient manner.
What is the crane’s reach?
The Manitex model 30112S crane reaches up to 112 feet vertically.
Get a FREE Estimate!